Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Want To Learn Some Air Travel Secrets?

I get loads of customers who come to our French Gite or on a Phototour holiday asking an important question. Where can we get cheaper air travel....you must know?
Well, until recently I could just have pointed people in the direction of the "cheaper" airlines but now I have some inside information.
My friend Tony was fired by a major airline, being accused of something he didn't even do. Revenge is sweet or so they say. He has spilled the beans and provided a wealth of air travel secrets the airlines really don't want you to know about. You really can get "giveaway" prices for your air travel needs.
I was flabbergasted and Tony is getting a lot of flack from the Big Boys in the airline for revealing all. It might pay to check it out before they stop him.

No comments: